Episode 1: What Color is your Clean Suit?
WARNING: SPOILERS ARE INCLUDED
Synopsis: Spanning the course of three months, this episode starts off the morning after Operation P.R.O.M. Rusty discovers that he has to provide to his brother with a part for the new space station. In order to finish this, Rusty hires a bunch of college students in order to get the project done in time. Unfortunately for him things go crazy when the students begin to mutate thanks to the rising spikes of radiation causes the students to mutant.
On the other side of the spectrum, Dean begins to explore his independence while Hank and Durmot continue their usual antics. Billy QuizBoy & Pete White gain an archenemy and Henchman 21 ends up being the sole proprietor of S.P.H.I.N.X. when Brock and Hunter returns to OSI.
- Molotov CockTease has survived & and is on the run
- Monstroso is missing
- SPHINX has been disbanded as the members rejoin OSI led by Hunter
- 21 is now the sole member of SPHINX
- Dean discovers that he is a clone (The Halloween special takes place during this episode)
- Nikki still has a crush on Hank
- Billy Quizboy gains an arch-villain
- Dean has gone Goth and has moved into the attic
- The Monarch still thinks 21 is working for him
- Sgt. Hatred does NOT get back together with Princess TinyFeet
- Doc re-opens several of his older buildings including the E-Den
- Sgt. Hatred’s real name is Courtney
- Sgt. Hatred has begun to grow breasts for reasons unknown
- It is revealed that 21 is the Monarch’s best friend
- Dean actually beats another kid in a contest
- Pete and Billy own HELPER now
Now time for my Prediction bingo card!